A poster exhibition will be running throughout the duration of EuroNanoForum 2017 and it will be a dedicated place to celebrate great ideas, profound research, project results, and upcoming industry trends. A special time slot on June 22nd will enable poster presenters to interact with the conference delegates and promote their work and establish contacts.
In addition to the poster showcase, a poster competition will be organised. A panel of experts will assess impact of topic to society, clarity of the research project or idea and will judge overall impression of poster by itself and a presenter. The expert evaluation will take into consideration the Delegates’ Vote since conference delegates will have the opportunity to select their preferred poster! The Best Poster Awards will be announced and presented during the Conference Evening Reception on 22nd June 2017.
In order to allow us to select the best posters for the ENF2017, please submit here an abstract detailing your work.
How to submit:
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the abstract submission system on the ENF2017 website, before midnight (GMT), 7th April 2017.
- All abstracts should be written, submitted and presented in English with a maximum word count of 250 words (not including the abstract title, authors and institutions).
- Authors are required to submit the abstract under one of the conference abstract topics indicated here in the box on the right.
- Authors will be notified by email before 22nd April 2017 as to whether or not their abstract has been accepted for poster presentation.
- The poster size should be A1 in portrait format.
- A special Attendance Time on June 22 from 17:00hrs to 18:30hrs is scheduled when the respective author(s) must be present at their posters for questions, discussions and poster presentation.
Please find the full guidelines and the evaluation criteria here.
For further information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org